Friday, June 30, 2006

TUSH: by Jaffe Cohen

I am PROUD to announce the publication of my friend, Jaffe's, first novel, TUSH! Not only can you check it out on AMAZON, but you can purchase it in your local bookstores in July! If your bookstore doesn't have it, please ask them to order it.

AMAZON LISTING

Jaffe will also be on tour and part of his tour will be in our wonderful city of NEW YORK, so if you are local, send me an email and arrange to go with me to see him! He is HILARIOUS!!! Here are details for the NYC events:

Jaffe Cohen
The "Tush" Tour
Come spend an evening with one of the original Funny Gay Males as he celebrates the publication of his first novel Tush. With surprise guests!

WHERE: Don't Tell Mama; 343 W. 46 Street
WHEN: Mondays at 9 PM; July 24-August 14
HOW: $10 cover; 2 drink minimum

LET'S GO!

2 comments:

PJS said...

Well you know how I love the Don't Tell Mama... maybe we'll finally meet at one of these Monday events?

Anonymous said...

Let me know if his tour brings him to the Windy City...would be fun to check it out. :) JF