Sunday, May 16, 2004

GOTHIC NEIGHBORHOOD

I just thought I would share some of these gothic photos I took while exploring our potential new neighborhood. I'm beginning to think I should take up photography as a serious hobby. I really love it.


Gothic Neighborhood


Gothic Neighborhood


Gothic Neighborhood


Gothic Neighborhood


Gothic Neighborhood

I say our new neighborhood is "potential" because now the new landlord has said that the gutted apartment he showed us may have to be "given" to a relative of his! I cannot believe it. He tells us this AFTER we have committed to a move out date with our current landlord, so now Cyprus and I really are in a state of limbo. The new landlord says he will confirm with us on Monday with a yes or a no to the apartment we were promised. He is trying to redirect us to an apartment that is half the size in a far less desirable location.

Needless to say, Cyprus and I are not amused.

No comments: