Sunday, May 16, 2004

Shhh...


Elizabeth Fraser in Shhh... @ Victoria and Albert Museum in London

My god... the glorious sound of Elizabeth Fraser has graced me today in the throes of my illness. I am so happy. It is at once heaven and hell to hear her, because the clip is just too small and it just taunts me.

Elizabeth Fraser (formerly of Cocteau Twins) was asked to do a piece for an auditory museum theme in London, along with a number of other worshipped, unconventional true artists such as David Byrne, Leila, Faultline, and others.

Shhh... Sounds in Space
go direct to Elizabeth's feature
[hear Elizabeth below]
QuickTime Clip

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't know if I would have ever known the joys of the Cocteau Twins & of Liz Fraser had it not been for the sweet little-totally spontaneous cd you gave me as gift that nite at the bar last winter. I'm so glad you did. Gosh, that little sound tease of her is so amazing. Shes got such a great singing voice!