Friday, March 18, 2005

Notify Me!

I've recently discovered that more people are reading this blog than I ever would have imagined. That is really cool and kinda scary, too. I feel so naked. Hey, maybe I SHOULD just post a naked photo of me and get it over with? Heh heh... ummmm, no. I want to keep readers around... not scare the hell out of them.

Anyway, I wondered if some of you have missed that I have a notify list to alert you occasionally of my posts. I manually send out the alert, so I send it out after I have posted a few posts; not after every single post.

If you want to be alerted, just use the box that is to the right, down the column, or use the one I will quickly construct right here! YAY!


Sign up for my Notify List and get email when I update!

email:


powered by NotifyList.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

no not the naked pictures:) heeeey greetings from poland:) peace!