Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Phlog: St. Patrick's Day

[note: phlog = photo log] So here are the pix from Saint Patrick's Day. I am just getting around to uploading them. I wasn't even going to do so, because they truly suck ass (I am getting WORSE at taking photos!), but hey, I will want to see these in a year, so what the hell...


Lil ole me on the way from Brooklyn makin' my big plans for the night. Woo Hoo!
Why does my hair look all slicked in one spot; I know not. I swear, it didn't look like that all night; maybe it was still messy-wet. Also, for some reason, even though I am almost frickin' 40 years old, I still cut half of my face off when I shave. I went out that night with a big, healing slash across the front of my lip, which would later freak me out as I realized it could easily seem I had a cold sore... sighhh... BUT IT WASN'T A COLD SORE, people!


PIG n WHISTLE near Times Square.
Pretty Gross; Pretty Fun!


This does not in any way capture the intensity of the crowd inside.


The first of a few Bagpipe players/bands to infiltrate and clog the pub


Deandra and I, somehow appearing deranged and frightening; It almost looks like I am trying to have those black and white hypno-spirals come out of my eyes...

John, the Coach version of me (according to Deandra), except HE IS NOT BALD and he does not have a RUDOLPH Lighted Nose, as my wondrous photography skills somehow made him appear. (inside joke: but it's NOT a canker!!)


Rachel, Deandra's Roommate, before she was sensually accosted by an elderly man using lines from a hip-hop rap song to hit on her (something about "i like the clothes that you wear, and the way you comb your hair")


Ria is a luscious, yet lippy and lovely little gal
(inside joke: bye bye, Pizzle!)


VARIOUS TIMES SQUARE PIX
After PIG n WHISTLE, I had time to kill before meeting Carlos and Roxanna for our Play, so I took these photos. Seriously, folks, I LOVE my city! I know Times Square isn't the most fun place to wander around (because of tourists, not crime, thank you), but I still love every exciting part of New York! Enjoy!














I HEART NYC!

1 comment:

PJS said...

Love the NYC pics, and love the allegedly-non-cold-sore photo of you at the top! Looks like yet another fun night out on the town... can't wait to join you!

-P